Authentication as a Service (AaaS)
Delivers fully-automated, highly secure strong authentication with flexible token options that are tailored to the unique needs of your organization, substantially reducing the total cost of operation.
Cloud-based services adoption is increasing every year and more and more businesses embrace the benefits that derive from managing their data and applications in the cloud. In parallel, users access the organization data and applications from a growing number of devices, in different locations, opening the door to new threats. Authentication as a Service (AaaS) enables organizations to easily apply strong authentication onto multiple access points.
With no infrastructure required, SafeNet Authentication Service enables a quick migration to a multi-tier and multi-tenant cloud environment, and protects everything, from cloud-based and on-premise applications, to networks, users and devices.
Safenet SAS Features
- Extensive APIs for authentication and administration, self-service, web services free with platform.
- Broad set of use cases.
- Vendor and form-factor agnostic.
- Reduces the time and cost of provisioning, administration, and management of users and tokens.
Flexibility to Support Enterprise Wide Deployment
- 24x7 availability.
- No hardware requirements.
- Grows with your organization's requirements.
- Easy to support different clients, regions and groups.
- Centrally managed policies.
- Complete definition and control of your users authentication journey.
- Multilingual support for user self-service, approval workflow and enrollment.
- Customize and brand the overall infrastructure and user experience so it is unique to the specific organization.